Monday, March 7

Rescue

I'm swamped. With work. With responsibilities. With meetings. With emails to send. With clutter. With obligations.

I'm tired. Of not having time for God. Or myself. Or to just chill. Of Cognitive Science. Of classes that swamp me with work. Of not getting enough sleep.

I need. God. I haven't been spending time with Him. And the first "red flag" for me is always irritability. I get annoyed with people around me. I react without grace. God I need you. To be in you. Then I am a new creation.

I know. That He will get me through to Thursday. That this is not the end of the world. That I'm definitely in a valley place now. That people are praying for me. That I thank God for that. That He will guide my every step if I commit my ways to Him.

So I do that now. I commit my ways to You. I give You my life again.

i need You Jesus
to come to my rescue
where else can i go?
there's no other name by which i am saved
capture me with grace
i will follow you

No comments: