Friday, June 17

Prayer Request

Greetings from England!

It's so strange to be back where they drive on the right (that's the LEFT) side of the road and where I can understand EVERYTHING. Well that may be slightly inaccurate because English sounds very foreign to my ears now for some reason, especially British English.

Anyway, this is just a quick update, and a request for prayer. I will be traveling quite a bit over this next week before flying back to Penang.

Saturday, 18th: Leaving early tomorrow to Cambridge to meet up with Joel
Sunday, 19th: Flying to Dublin, meeting Tyler there
Thursday, 23rd: Flying back to England, to my grandaunt's in Basingstoke

Saturday, 25th: Hopefully travel up to London - pending arrangements
Sunday, 26th: Hillsonging it in London, after which I will be camping with Sasha (at least I know she's going to be there,... not sure if anyone else will make it) by the roadside to get into Wimbledon the next day
Monday, 27th: WIMBLEDON!
Tuesday, 28th: Flying home

So yeah I have quite a bit on my plate this last week away, so I would appreciate prayer!! :) Can't wait to go home.

And yes, there will be a longer update soon. And it will be called "From Paris, with love"

No comments: