So I'm sick. Again. This would be the second time this term. Sigh. But I slept a whole lot today, hopefully I'll feel much better tomorrow.
Anyway, Jeanne sent this to me. It's about the Da Vinci Code. It's hilarious.
I watched it with Pam and Emily. The best part of the movie was when Silas attacked Sophie from the shadows, and Emily let out a scream, which triggered Pam to scream really loudly. And then the whole theatre broke out into laughter. Money!
Anyway, we've been talking about the DVC for the past three weeks in church. I'm ready to move on! I mean, why would people be so dumb as to believe what Hollywood tells them anyway. Well, ok that's not a good argument. I can think already of several instances of that. Anyway. Speaking of church, Rejoice! has a new website. You should check it out here. See if you can spot me! :D
I had a good update. About the last Mustard Seed of the year. But that will have to wait. I'm really going to miss a lot of my friends who are graduating this year. I never realized how many of them there are! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment