Why is it so easy to become self-dependent? Pride.
Why is it so easy to get distracted by things that don't matter and to lose sight of things that do? Priorities.
Why is it so easy to get sucked in to routine but so difficult to center it on God? Hmm.
Why is it so easy to read Angels & Demons from cover to cover but a chore to pore over the Word of Life? Idiocy. Sheesh.
Why is it so easy to play the part but not be the part? Hypocrisy.
Why is it hard to surrender every part of me to God? Fear.
Why is it hard to trust... no questions asked? Doubt.
Why does it feel so strange? Unfamiliarity.
Why has it been so long? Who ever said absence makes the heart grow fonder?
God where are you?
I need you. Be the center. Be my source.
I need your love
I need your grace
I need to learn to need you everyday
I need to soar more than before
I need to need you more
No comments:
Post a Comment