Sunday, January 1

2006

It's 2006. In some ways it doesn't feel much different than last year, but then again thinking about what lies ahead, I am filled with both excitement and maybe a little anxiety. Looming in the horizon are prospects of internships, perhaps in Australia, glimmers of more intense psychology courses - I think i actually get to own a rat or a pigeon *lol*, and later on in September, I begin my senior year. Man. New year's resolution: to NOT be so busy. To have MORE time!

But looking back on the past couple of years, I have seen how God's hand has been so evident and so present in my life. I know my life is in GOOD hands. 2005 has been a year of much growth: relationally, in learning to trust God more, in discerning His voice for the steps that I choose to take, in so many ways. It's been interesting also to see how the dynamics have changed in relationships back home and in the US. I wonder how they will continue to evolve.

Well. I haven't had much time to process things. I will do that on the plane. Yeah, I am leaving tomorrow. So soon. It's always a bittersweet experience.

But God is good. So here's to a great 2006.

No comments: